Dear Parents,If you have a desire to help our school and would be interested in learning more about grant writing, please read on. The Parent Leader Action Network for Adams12 is holding a grant writing session on November 1st. We would love to have a parent or two from our school attend and learn how to help our school acquire funds through grants. This meeting is not just for PTO leaders or board members. Feel free to invite your friends, other leaders, curious parents, etc. Please send your RSVP to the PLAN group below, and let our PTO president, Jonathan Baurer know that you are interested and plan to attend.
- What: Parent Leader Action Network (PLAN)
- Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Time: 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- Location: Adams 12 Educational Support Center
- Free Dinner: Qdoba
- Agenda: A mini-session on grant writing and a Q&A with other leaders on plans, ideas and resources to share.
- RSVP: Please RSVP here so they can plan for food.Denise Peters will be presenting on how to write and apply for grants. She is the owner of Granting Growth, an organization built to help education leaders with financial grant writing, and is coming to work with you for free! She’ll give a mini presentation on grant writing to help you understand how you may be able to help your parent group in the future.